5 Things Couples Can do to Improve Their Relationship
www.mommy-zen.com MommyZen, Marianne Clyde discusses 5 tips that any couple can implement right away to improve their relationship. While each couple has their own unique problems, any couple can implement these changes and see a sudden and substantial change in their relationships.
In This Episode
Affirmation – I am kind and considerate in all of my relationships.
The 5 Things Couples Can do to improve their relationships discussed in this episode are:
- Give up the need to be right. If you are really right, then there is no need to prove it.
- Pick your battles. Your partner has a right to a different way of doing things, and it does not have to be the same way you do it or the way you prefer it.
- Speak respectfully at all times. Give your partner the same grace and consideration you would give anyone else.
- Spend time together. Even if you have to schedule it, face-to-face time with your spouse should always be a priority. Remember to nurture this relationship at least once a week.
- Talk about things that are bothering you. Do this kindly and when you are not tired or in a hurry.